Cooliance Will Introduce A New Range Of High-Power Passive LED Coolers At The ‘Strategies in Light' Trade Show
Cooliance, a long standing member of the SIL exhibitor family, will be exhibiting at the ‘Strategies In Light’ and ‘The LED Show’ Tradeshows which will both be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California on February 28th to March 2nd, 2017.
Cooliance will be exhibiting a full range of LED heatsinks, both passive and active, for Bridgelux, Citizen, Cree, Led Engin, Luminus, Tridonics, Vossloh and Xicato LED Arrays.
The passive LED heatsinks are rated at 5W to 250W and the active LED Heatsinks (with integrated cooling fan) are rated at 50W to 500W.
This is the 18th edition of the ‘Strategies In Light’ show and 3rd while co-located with ‘The LED Show.’ Together, the shows are supported by thousands of attendees and exhibitors. The event provides a ‘one-stop-shop’ experience for the lighting industry.
- 110+ industry leaders speaking on the latest hot topics
- Four conference tracks covering a range of topics from components and manufacturing to design and installation
- Pre-conference workshops designed to provide in-depth insights into specific topics
- Keynote/Plenary Sessions
- 300+ Exhibitors showcasing the latest in products, technologies, and services
- Networking events where initial introductions turn into long-term business relationships
- Sapphire Awards recognizing the best-of-the-best in innovation
Cooliance welcomes show attendees to meet with our engineering team, and evaluate the companies range of LED Heatsinks at Booth #335.
Cooliance is pleased to offer a complimentary ticket to ‘Strategies In Light’ and ‘The LED Show’
Click on the ticket below to download.