LED Holder Series:
Cooliance provide high-performance pin fin led heatsinks pre-drilled for the Bender+Wirth 441 series LED holder which is compatible with the following COB LEDs:
- Bridgelux H9
- Cree CXA/B 1507 / 1510 / 1512 / 1520
Cooliance will ship each heatsink, listed below, pre-drilled for the matching LED Holder.
- Product Options
- Coolstrate® (Active) LED Heatsink Features
- Passive LED Heatsink Features
Coolstrate® is silent and reliable, well-exceeding the life of your light engine
- Inaudible at one meter
- No issues of resonance – multiple units mounted together are as silent as a single unit
- Long-life motor design keeps our units silent for years
- Coolstrate® fans are designed to operate trouble-free for over 60,000 hours
- Double-bearing industrial fans, produced in the hundreds of thousands and with proven reliability records
- Double-bearing fans do not suffer from sudden failure, unlike sleeve-bearing based designs
- Double-bearing fans are indifferent to orientation, unlike sleeve-bearing based designs
- Heavy-duty, high-density pin fin heat sinks are designed to eliminate internal dust build-up – our field tests prove it.
- Robust mounting clip protects the fan from shock and virtually eliminates accidental damage
- No separate driver is required – you have the full range of choice for the driver that best meets your lighting requirements
- Easy application testing – with a full range of standard sizes and multiple fan speeds, we make it easy for you to address the trade-offs between size constraints and power
- Coolstrate®'s 10mm, perfectly flat base gives you maximum security for reliable mounting of your Bender+Wirth LED holder, as well as full freedom in hole placement for mounting points, wire guides and reflector attachments
Standard Passive LED Heatsinks are available in the following sizes:
- Diameters of 20 mm to 160 mm are offered within the standard product family. Consult factory for other sizes.
- Pin heights of up to 100mm are available
Standard or modified standard solutions - We can provide a solution from our standard product line and model it to ensure that it will provide adequate cooling for your application..
Our precision forge process provides unique advantages for LED cooling:
- Forging can produce round and other non-linear shapes that are preferred for LED applications.
- The forge process uses high pressure to form the material and provides control over the grain structure to provide superior thermal performance.
- LED’s are generally convection cooled and our forged pin fin arrays provide the best possible thermal performance in ambient environments.
- Heat sinks can be forged in either aluminum or copper.
Custom design services - Our thermal engineers can also work with you to design and model a custom solution optimized to meet the needs of your application.